Call for Abstracts
The abstract submission deadline was February 5, 2019 but there is still the option to submit abstracts for consideration as poster presentations.
The theme of ICAIS 2019 is Aquatic Invasions in the Anthropocene, and will focus on the following topics:
- Predictive ecology and risk assessment
- Ecophysiology and adaptive evolution of invaders
- Advances in invasion theory
- Effects of multiple stressors on invasion success and impact
- Impacts on biodiversity and ecosystems
- New developments in management and control
- Policy and public outreach
- Conservation and restoration issues
Submitted abstracts will be peer-reviewed and selected for presentation based on scientific rigor and relevance to ICAIS.
Abstract Preparation and Submission
Abstracts are to be formatted according to the submission guidelines and using the Microsoft Word template. Abstracts are to be submitted by e-mail to the Conference Administrator.
If you have any questions about submitting abstracts, contact the Conference Administrator.