Travel VISAs to Enter Canada

Do you require a travel visa to enter the Enter Canada? Be sure to check with the Canadian Embassy or Consulate for your jurisdiction about visa processing times, and allow sufficient lead time for your application to be processed. If you will require a letter of invitation from ICAIS to accompany your visa application, you should request that from the Conference Administrator well in advance of your planned travel.

Click here to determine whether you are required to obtain a travel visa to enter Canada (note: subject to change).

Requirement for Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
An Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is an entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals travelling to Canada by air. An eTA is electronically linked to a traveller’s passport. It is valid for up to five years or until the passport expires, whichever comes first. If you get a new passport, you need to get a new eTA.

With a valid eTA, you can travel to Canada as often as you want for short stays (normally for up to six months at a time). You do not need an eTA for travel within Canada.

Details are on the Government of Canada website.